"Laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live"
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
"I've built a wall. Not to block anyone out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it"
"When life knocks you down to your knees, just remember that you are in the perfect position to pray"
"I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing at something that happened yesterday"
"I don't regret the things I've done. I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance"
"Some say holding on is what makes you strong. But sometimes it takes much more strength to just let go and move on"
"Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever"
"Don't worry about life, you're not going to survive it anyway"
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever"
"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
"And in the end its not the years in your life that counts. Its the life in your years"~ Abraham Lincoln
"There are only two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~Albert Einstein
"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same"
"Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live"
"Live for the moments you can't put into words"
"There's a point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything. But its not giving up. Its realizing you don't need certian people and their drama"
"Live everyday as if it were your last, because one of these days you'll be right"
"Half of our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save"
"You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a rollercoaster"
"Death is a once in a lifetime experience"
"When yo uare still loving what is gone, its very hard to move on"
"Life is made up of years that mean nothing and moments that mean everything"
"It takes yours to build up trust, but only seconds to destroy it"
"Instead of telling me not to cry pay attention to why I am"
"The cracks in the concrete are there to remind you that no matter how strong you are, you can still fall apart"
"The happiest people don't have it all they just make the best of what they got"
"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities"
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only thing you have left"
"The best memories are the ones you can't explain you just had to be there"
"You just have to go after what you want and if it doesn't want you back, then so be it, it doesn't deserve you anyway"
"I'm a lover not a fighter, but I'll fight for what I love"
"It doesn't matter anymore. I guess things happen for a reason. Tears eventually fade and one day everything will be exactly how its supposed to be. Moving on is a processes and you have to promise yourself that you're really ready to let go"
"Here's to the nights that turn into mornings, and the friends that turn into family"
"Someone asked if I knew you. It was sad because all I could say was "I used too"
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"
"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life a thousand reasons to smile"
"Living through hard times just makes you that much stronger"
"There comes a point in your life when you realize what matters most, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past. There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future"
"Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter"
"Realize what's improtant in your life. What you can live with but more important what you can't live without"
"You can dream or you can make it happen"
"3 choices in life: give up, give in, or give it your all"
"Dream as if you live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"
"Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have"
"I don't forgive people because I'm weak. I forgive them because i"m strong enough to know people make mistakes"
"The only people you need in your life are the oens that prove they need you in theirs"
"Live like tomorrow doesn't exist"
"The people who make you cry aren't worth your tears, but the people who are worth your tears will never make you cry"
"When your right nobody remembers, when your wrong nobody forgets"
"She's so scared to get close to anyone because everyone that ever said I'll be there left"
"Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean that she didn't fall asleep crying and even though she acts like everything is fine maybe jsut maybe she's really good at lying"
"Move on its just a chaper in the past, but don't close the book, just turn the page"
"And then there are those moments, the moments you wihs you coul do over and the ones you would never take back"
"I rather be hated for being myself than to be loved for being someone that i'm not"
"The worst things about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth"
"If pain didn't exist we would never know comfort"
"War doesn't determine who is right, war determines whose left"
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart"
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment