"The worst feeling in the world is loving someone when they don't love you back. your heart aches everytime you see them, knowing that no matter how deep you look into their eyes, trying to reach their heart, you never will"
"Time goes by, life goes on, and all I can think of is why you're gone"
"The pain of a broken heart is not so much, as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live"
"Someday never really comes does it?"
"When you forget her, don't you dare remember me"
"When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most"
"Why am I so afraid to lose you when you're not even mine"
"One day your going to wake up and realize how much you care for her and when that day comes, she'll be waking up next to the guy who already knew"
"Love dosn't walk away, people do"
"Out of all your lies "I love you" was my favorite"
"My plan is to forgive and forget; forgive myself for being so stupid and forget you ever existed"
"How long before I'm just a memory"
"The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you"
"She will chase you around for a while, but there is going to be a day when she stops running circles around you, she's going to get over it and at that very moment you're gonna wish thatyou had let her catch you"
"I'm something you'll regret losing. I promise you"
"How can I forget you when your always on my mind? How can I not want you when your all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart?"
"Trying to make someone fall in love with you is about as pointless as trying to control who you fall in love with"
"Should I smile because he's my friend, or cry because thats all he is"
"Day continue to pass, stars continue to shine, why do I have tears in my eyes today, when he was never mine?"
"There are times when I can't decide whether to see you or not. I want to see you because I miss you, but there are times when I dont' want to see you because everytime I do, the fact that you don't see me the way that I see you hurts me even more"
"Go ahead and break my heart, it's useless without you anyways"
"Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him"
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment