"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"
"Friends come and go but cousins are forever"
"You're in my heart without end, you're my sister, my life, my best friend"
"I don't care how poor a man is, if he has family he's rich"
"Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts"
"If you don't believe in ghosts you've never been to a family reunion"
"I'm smiling because you're my sister. I'm laughing because there's nothing you can do about it"
"Remember as far as anyone knows we are a nice normal family"
"The most important thing a father can do for his children is love their mother"
"We never know the love of our parents for us till we have become parents"
"Treat your family like friends and your friends like family"
"The great gift of family life is to be intimately acquainted with people you might never even introduced yourslef to, had life not done it for you"
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment